Emergency Dentist — Birmingham, AL
Professional Care When Your Child Needs It Most
Children are not only highly energetic, but they’re also extremely clumsy. Unfortunately, that often leads to situations where their teeth pay the price. These urgent situations can be stressful and unsettling, happening when you least expect them to. If your child needs immediate dental care, our emergency dentist in Birmingham is ready to help right when you need it most. Dr. Rohner will do everything possible to make your kiddo feel better and bring you peace of mind. Give us a call and schedule your emergency appointment today!
Why Choose Angelica Rohner Pediatric Dentistry for Emergency Dental Care?
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Board-Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Advanced Dental Technology
What to Do in a Dental Emergency
- Give our office a call. Our team will schedule you at the earliest available appointment, likely on the same day as your child’s emergency. When you give us a call, we’ll provide first-aid instructions to help you manage the situation in the meantime.
- See Dr. Rohner for an emergency exam. She’ll thoroughly check your child’s mouth and take X-rays as needed to identify the extent of the issue. Using the findings, we’ll create a custom treatment plan to relieve your child’s pain and treat the problem at hand.
- Get your child out of pain. We’ll work quickly to give your child the prompt relief they deserve while preserving as much natural healthy tooth structure as possible. Before you know it, your little one will be enjoying a beautiful, healthy smile once again.
The Most Common Dental Emergencies
We understand it can be hard to remain calm while your child is in pain. As mentioned earlier, the first thing you should do in any dental emergency is give our office a call. We’ll explain how you can get the situation under control while waiting for your appointment. Click on the icons below to learn how you can handle some of the most common pediatric dental emergencies.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Emergencies
It’s impossible to provide a set price for emergency dental care because every child and every situation is unique. During your appointment, our team will quickly evaluate your child’s situation and create a custom treatment plan that’ll offer the best long-term prognosis. We’ll also explain your financing options and help you select a payment plan that’ll keep your wallet happy!
How to Prevent Dental Emergencies
No matter how many precautionary measures you take, your child is bound to experience some falls and bumps in their life. Fortunately, there are many steps you can take to drastically lower your little one’s risk of a dental emergency. Here are some tips to keep in mind: