Pediatric Dental Practice in Birmingham, AL
Welcome to the office of Angelica Rohner Pediatric Dentistry, where helping children achieve optimal oral health is our passion. Located in Birmingham, Alabama, we are committed to providing comprehensive dental care for infants, children and adolescents and strive to create a fun-filled environment where children feel at home!
We are back to normal business hours Monday-Thursday as well as some Fridays! As we treat patients we are using extreme caution to keep our staff and your child safe. Our entire staff are changing clothes when they come and go from the office. We are wearing full PPE gear from head to toe in the clinic! We have closed chairs in our open bay in order to maintain a 9 foot distance. Our staff is monitoring each patient never letting them leave their side to make sure that they are safe at all times!
Please review the following steps to be taken at the time of your appointment.
- When coming up the hill to our office be sure to pass the building and take the first right into the parking lot that leads to the second story breeze way.
- Once parked, please call (205)870-0892.
- You will go over several forms verbally with our staff, one being a required CDC- COVID screening and the other being your usual treatment and health review form.
- Once your child's treatment chair is sterilized and ready our new welcome team will come out to your vehicle.
- They will have you sign the forms you reviewed verbally by holding them for you to sign. You are welcome to use your own pen or we have sterilized ones for each person.
- Then, your child will be brought into the waiting room for a temperature check. A face covering must be worn by all patients entering and exiting the building.
- If their temperature is below 100.4 they will be taken to the clinic and all planned treatment completed.
- Once their appointment is completed the clinician will call you to consult and the welcome team will bring your child back out to your vehicle