Pediatric Dental Practice in Birmingham, AL
Welcome to the office of Angelica Rohner Pediatric Dentistry, where helping children achieve optimal oral health is our passion. Located in Birmingham, Alabama, we are committed to providing comprehensive dental care for infants, children and adolescents and strive to create a fun-filled environment where children feel at home!
As we treat patients we are using extreme caution to keep our staff and your child safe. We are still wearing full PPE gear in the clinic! We have closed chairs in our open bay in order to maintain a 6 foot distance.
Please review the following steps to be taken at the time of your appointment.
- When coming up the hill to our office be sure to pass the building and take the first right into the parking lot that leads to the second story breezeway.
- Once parked, please call (205)679-5850.
- You will go over several forms verbally with our staff, one being a required CDC- COVID screening and the other being your usual treatment and health review form, you now have the option to wait in the car or come into the waiting room!
- Masks will be determined by the CDC’s transmission rates that we monitor daily. Recently, masks have remained *Optional*.
- Once your child's treatment chair is sterilized our staff will bring your child back.
- If you choose to wait in your car, once their appointment is completed, the clinician will call you to consult and the welcome team will bring your child back out to your vehicle. .
- If you are in the waiting room they will call you and consult with you at the front desk.